Friday, July 24, 2009

The emperors of chocolate

Coupon opportunity I just found out about today: if you live in the US, you can go to Real Chocolate.com and fill out a registration form to get a coupon for a free Mars candy bar! It's a promotion running every Friday through October (a limited amount of coupons are available, so earlier in the day is better.) I know it's a gimmick but I like this one. After all - free chocolate!

Speaking of the Mars company, if you ever get a chance to read the book The Emperors of Chocolate I recommend it. The histories of Hershey and Mars are very different but both are extremely interesting.

3 comments:

  1. I registered for my chocolate coupon! Mmmmm. I should read that book sometime. Will it help me study for GRE? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my free chocolate, too! Excellent blog for us chocolate lovers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gotten and redeemed my free chocolate (I think the max is 4). Anyway, it made for some great Milky Way Ice Cream. I saved and redeemed all four at the same time so I could make "cheap" ice cream! I love reading books about how company's formed- will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete