I should have flown with someone else or gone by car...
The background: Musicians fly on United Airlines, and upon arrival, discover that one of their guitars is broken. After about a year-long runaround, the lead singer warns the customer service rep who tells him "the matter is closed" that he's going to write a song about the incident and release it on the internet. Can't say he didn't warn them!
2.5 million hits later, United contacted him for permission to use the song in their customer service training. Ha!
(Edited to add: I'm not sure why the video is extending over my profile on the side! Is it showing up like that for anyone else?
Thanks guys! I just copied the code from youtube's embed box, but it looks like I'll actually have to decipher it. I may end up just linking to it if I can't correct it.
Love the video! Thanks for sharing. Yes the video is showing up extended over the side under your profile for me also.
ReplyDeleteExtended for me too. It is funny. So annoying what he went through though.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I just copied the code from youtube's embed box, but it looks like I'll actually have to decipher it. I may end up just linking to it if I can't correct it.
ReplyDeleteIt is GREAT! Like you said in the synopsis, United was warned. Good customer service never goes out of style!
ReplyDelete